Location: Dulles Virginia
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
The Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business unit has hundreds of active programs that provide customers with highly innovative solutions to their challenging and time critical missions. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic Software Engineer able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with the Raytheon IIS team.
The Software (SW) organization partners with Information Assurance/Security, Systems Engineering and other disciplines to provide affordable, cost-effective software solutions to IIS programs and initiatives. They will provide SW development and sustainment through agile and DevOps methods.
An experienced Infrastructure Software Engineer is needed to support task/process automation and the development of software enhancements for an existing classified system. The opportunity exists to do full stack cloud application development in this position in a continuous integration and continuous deployment environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing, testing, and delivering high quality software and systems
- Experience working with VMware
- Experience with Linux scripting
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Proficiency in the Java computer programming language on a Linux/Unix platform
- Experience working in an agile, collaborative environment to produce deliverable products
- Current Security+ certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Active Top Secret/SCI US Security Clearance
- Note: Candidates with a current security clearance are eligible for a sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon.
- Experience working with Puppet
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience working with Ansible
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Experience working with Chef
Required Education (includingMajor):
Bachelor's Degree in ComputerScience, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or other equivalent fields
Clearance: TS/SCI Required
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Software Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, All, Engineering Software Engineering