Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Confidential
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
As a Plan Production Control Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of production scheduling including planning, preparing and making necessary changes. In this role, you will support new product introduction and production programs within CCA (Circuit Card Assembly).Your responsibilities will include:
- Participation in evaluation and coordination of program requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials and services to meet customer requirements
- Providing detailed status of work in progress, material availability, and communicates constraints to program schedule
- Assisting with preparation of work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
- Assisting with coordination of interdepartmental activity with quality, operations, purchasing, engineering, logistics and program.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Scheduling and expediting the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders
- Experience with production control, planning / scheduling, supply chain, manufacturing or project management experience
- US citizenship is required
- Experience with PRISM, SAP and/or Kinaxis
- Experience with activities related to planning and/or scheduling
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- APICS/CSCP certified or ability to achieve within first year
- Experience with financial systems
- Ability to handle multiple decisions based on workload dispersion, program priorities, management and customer decisions
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc)
- Strong Interpersonal skills including excellent written and oral communication skills
About RaytheonRaytheon Company is a global technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems brings together the talented professionals, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that ensure the success of our customers’ missions worldwide.Key elements of our growth include our strong commitment to the global marketplace and our superior employee benefits package, including: Medical, Dental and Vision available on Day 1, Holiday time, Paid time off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules (Every other Friday Off!), 401K with match, Employer Contributed Retirement Income Savings, Employee Discounts, Performance Sharing, Educational Assistance, Continuous Learning and much more.This job is posted internally as: Plan Production Control Specialist I
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, All, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Contracts and Supply Chain Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Supply Chain/Purchasing