Location: Dallas Texas
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Engineering Technician to join Antenna and Microwave Products - Test Product Sustainment team. Individual will support RF based production test sets and troubleshooting of complex modules along with supporting test engineers in new design and build of custom test solutions.. Responsibilities can include troubleshooting presently deployed test sets and associated equipment in a manufacturing environment along with performing preventative maintenance and calibrations. Other duties will include documenting procedures, processes and reporting of test sets status to be utilized in the investigation of upgrades, obsolescence and improvements to test. Required Skills:
- Experience with RF/MW test equipment such as signal sources, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, noise figure meters and other general use test equipment.
- Knowledge of microwave network measurement processes and application theory.
- Minimum of 8 years as an engineering technician with background in RF electrical design support and troubleshooting of systems and board level designs.
- Ability to work from schematics, test requirements including written and oral instructions.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to interface with persons of multiple disciplines and job functions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems.
- System integration and verification experience
- Test hardware assembly, integration, calibration and high level troubleshooting experience.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Active DoD secret clearance with the ability to obtain program access
High School Diploma or equivalentDesired Education (including Major):
Associates degree (AAS) in Electronics or Engineering TechnologyThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Hardware Engineering, All, Engineering Hardware Engineering