Location: Burlington Massachusetts
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) Business is seeking a Program Cost Schedule and Control II analyst to support the Product Support IAMD Finance team. In this role, you will support International IAMD programs. These are Inter-Organizational Transfer (IOT) contracts, with Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) business as the primary customer. The candidate will report directly to the IAMD International Finance lead.
The candidate will partner with the Scheduling team, Control Account Managers (CAMs) and Program Manager to ensure flawless execution of the programs The candidate will maintain the cost and schedule baseline, identify risk and opportunities that affect cost and/or schedule, prepare and analyze the Estimate-at-Completion (EAC), analyze monthly financial data, prepare monthly forecasts/budgets, analyze staffing requirements and identify opportunities to improve financial returns.
- 2+ years of experience in project controls / program controls / business management including proficiency with EVMS (or similar systems), cost analysis and forecasting.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Rplan, APEX, Business Warehouse
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to flexibly work in a fast-paced changing environment and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
- Self-starting, motivated individual with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with financial forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis
- Experience with application of EVMS, finance principles, concepts, practices, and standards
- Capability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interface effectively with Program Management team and other functional organizations
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Accounting, Finance, Warfighter Support Services, All Accounting, Finance