Must have an existing DoD Secret Security Clearance or above with an investigation date within the past 6 years. Applicants who do not meet this requirement cannot be considered.
Performs a wide variety of tasks in support of industrial security.Assists in the coordination, planning, scheduling, and execution of the pickup and transportation of full classified containers to the approved on-site and off-site destruction facilities.Assists in the proper disposal/destruction of classified, accountable, and non-accountable information including COMSEC, NATO, FOUO, and unclassified information.Protects information while in transit from local areas to destruction facilities.Maintains appropriate security clearance and required technical and safety training required for all aspects of the job, including operation of destruction machinery.Participates in and complies with Raytheon’s Hearing Conservation Program and other applicable safety programs.Completes and processes administrative paperwork associated with the destruction of information in accordance with applicable Raytheon and customer requirements.Protects employee’s personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act and other applicable Government regulations.
- Must have an existing DoD Secret Security Clearance or above with an investigation date within 6 years.
- Must have the physical capability necessary to transport information and containers to and from destructions facilities.
- Must have the ability to lift on own, 40 pounds continuously/repeatedly
- Must be able to comfortably operate machinery after sufficient training
- Must have valid US driver’s license
- Understanding of classified information and how to protect it
- Ability to work closely with other employees and customers
- Knowledge of personal safety and use of protective equipment
Minimum Education Required:
- High school diploma/GED
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.