Location: Olathe Kansas
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Contingent upon government funding
Primary duty location is Fort Leavenworth, KS.
The candidate may have to complete limited travel to include exercise support to satellite locations in CONUS and OCONUS as directed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Supply Technician will assists the Supply Manager with conducting inventories and reports discrepancies. Inspects and identify property. Inspects condition of property received. Issues, delivers and transfers property.
The Supply Technician will need to have the understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems and performs other duties as directed by the Supply Manager.
- 3-5 years of supply chain or logistics experience.
- Basic knowledge of stock and inventory control, material handling techniques methods of preparing and maintaining supply records.
- The candidate must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs and wear appropriate personal protective equipment as applicable, the ability to perform duties in extreme weather conditions (wind, heat, cold), willing to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Word, and PowerPoint software.
Required Education: High School diploma, or equivalent
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Supply Chain, Warfighter Support Services, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Supply Chain/Purchasing