Location: Washington District of Columbia
Security Clearance: Top Secret - Current
Raytheon is seeking a Senior Capture Manager to develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for the Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) business. New business pursuits will focus on tactical EW and C2 solutions ranging from $100M - $500M in total program value.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Pipeline development: Develop, identify and assess new business opportunities, and position new business resources to achieve growth objectives for Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) for pursuits that individually range from $100M - $500M.
- Customer / Competitor intelligence: Develop relationships with key customers; influence customer planning and clearly articulate to Raytheon’s EW business leadership customer needs. Understand competitive landscape and implications to inform capture efforts.
- Product line strategy development: Develop product line strategies to achieve business goals aligned with customer plans and programs. Create, analyze and articulate innovative solutions to problems that smartly leverage Raytheon’s core EW products and technologies to obtain most efficient and effective use of company investments and product line commonality strategies.
- Capture execution: Develop and lead new business captures; develop pricing and win strategies, prepare gate reviews, ensure capture process compliance and transition to capture execution team. Need to understand operational value of EW products and how they integrate within airborne sensors and effectors from both an operational and mission solution perspective.
- 12+ years of professional related working experience
- Successful business captures in the airborne market
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present and articulate technical and business issues to senior internal and external customers.
- Working knowledge of EW Systems and strategic airborne platforms and missions
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to access US only data systems
- USN or USAF TACIAIR operational experience and familiarity with TACAIR EW systems
- International capture experience
- Strong understanding of the unique international requirements such as licensing, FCPA, FMS and DCS procurements and prior experience working with the various USG organizations that provide the necessary USG support and approvals for such international sales
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field
Desired Education: MBA or advanced degree
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Program Management, All Program Management