Location: Arlington Virginia
Security Clearance: Top Secret - Current
This position is responsible for the successful execution of Electronic Warfare Battle Management (EWBM) programs including solution incubation, development, production and sustainment phases. This position is also responsible for the business growth of the program areas including international pursuits. The position is the direct supervisor for program managers responsible for individual customer program execution. This position is responsible for cost, schedule, technical, customer interface for all EWBM programs and is expected to be a key contributor EWBM portfolio growth. This includes profit and loss (P&L) and AOP accountability. This position is responsible for executing these programs while engaging with Raytheon internal business executives at every Gate reviews, and at the RTN Corporate level as well. This position also includes the responsibilities of direct program management execution of strategic programs as is required. Required Skills:
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience including Program Management with demonstrated success of program on time delivery, within budget resulting in positive customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated success in fostering customer relationships resulting in incremental business growth.
- Demonstrated success in Capture Management resulting in new business awards. Proven experience in identifying emerging customer demand signals, solutions development, managing customer demonstrations and marketing efforts resulting in new business.
- Successful and proven program management experience collaborating with multi-functional, cross-discipline teams, working groups, and inter business unit collaborative efforts. Proven success in resolving conflict, performance and customer satisfaction issues.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in customer ecosystems through working groups, CRADAs, as well as presentations and publications. Demonstrated ability to partner with external companies especially innovative small businesses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate program status, issues and resolution plans across all major stakeholders including Raytheon senior management, customers and major subcontractors.
- Proven leadership in proposal generation, contract negotiation and Gate execution. Experience with business and project management tools and procedures (e.g. IPDS, EVMS, IMP/IMS, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and EAC).
- Must be highly organized and be an effective leader, communicator, decision maker and able to inspire teams to meet program objectives.
- Knowledgeable of GIS, Electronic Warfare, SIGINT, RF Modeling, Cyber Operations and collaboration solutions.
- Demonstrated success managing and architecting enterprise software centric programs following DevOps and ITIL methodologies. Experienced in large scale distributed architecture, enterprise services and cloud infrastructure.
- Work collaboratively with matrixed organization to ensure the program is properly staffed at all phases of the program with personnel that have the right skill sets and RTN values.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Export/Import regulations are required as the FMS operators
- Must obtain Program Management Certification, in accordance with RP-248
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to access to US only data systems
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related disciplineDesired Education:
Master’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related disciplineU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Program Management, All Program Management