Location: El Segundo California
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
IIS Navigation, Weather, and Services is seeking a Summer Intern to join their Missiles and Airborne (M&A) Product Support team. The M&A portfolio of programs range from production to operations and sustainment. This position offers the unique opportunity to observe programs in each stage of the product life cycle. Programs include Global Hawk, ASARS-2A, Trident Missile, TOW, B2, F-15 Radar, F-18 Radar, and E2D. The Summer Intern will join the M&A Program Management Office, reporting to the M&A Director and Program Execution lead. You will work directly with many aspects of program management, including program operations reviews, business development, finance, and supply chain.
Key responsibilities for the qualified candidate include:
- Special projects for the Missiles and Airborne Director, including, but not limited to: program review status, tracking of critical program issues, create consolidated program reports for M&A sub-mission area programs for leadership team
- Participate in program operations reviews
- Business development study to identify adjacent market opportunities for M&A services
- Strong academic standing
- Effective communication skills and organization skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- This position requires the ability to access systems that contain information restricted to US Citizens based on Federal Government contractual requirements
Required EducationCandidate must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursuing a degree in the area of finance or business administration. A GPA of 3.0+ in a 4.0 grade scale is desired. Please include your transcript with your resume. You must have obtained sophomore, junior, or senior status as of summer 2018. This position can be for a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior Internship based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- Class research projects
- Professional intern experience
- Sophomore status – must have completed 30 hours of college credits towards degree and obtained sophomore status as of summer 2018.
- Junior status – must have completed 60 hours of college credits towards degree and obtained junior status as of summer 2018.
- Senior status – must have completed 90 hours of college credits towards degree and obtained senior status as of summer 2018.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Business Administration, Business Development, Finance, College, Warfighter Support Services, All Business Administration, Business Development, Finance