Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Raytheon Space & Airborne Systems is experiencing significant growth across the Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems (ISRS) Mission area. A cornerstone of Raytheon's sensing domain expertise and innovation, ISRS designs, develops, produces and supports a vast array of electro-optical/infrared sensors, active electronically scanned array/scanning radars, and various integrated systems solutions to provide customers with actionable information for strike, persistent surveillance, and special mission applications. We have an immediate need for a Senior Director leading our Turreted Systems (TS) program family.
The Turreted Systems (TS) Sr. Director is responsible for successfully leading, executing and growing the MTS & ATFLIR family of programs in the Surveillance and Targeting Systems (STS) Product Line. The TS Sr. Director will manage a complex portfolio of large and small sized programs which encompasses tactical airborne Electro-Optical targeting systems for US and International customers. This includes meeting financials, program management, collaborating on customer requirements and managing all phases of program execution including development, transition to production, full rate production, and life cycle support. The TS Sr. Director will be responsible for developing the product line production strategy, comprehensive of the entire value chain, and scalable execution plans including fostering internal and external relationships, influencing opportunities, providing recommendations, ensuring detailed plans, building executable programs and driving consistent performance. In addition, the TS Sr. Director will be develop execute a growth strategy that not only position the program area for future growth and success, but also aligns itself with the strategies of the product line and mission area. The role will provide leadership and oversight to a group of program area Directors and Functional leaders, in addition to actively engaging with customers.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ongoing customer engagements and contracting multiple programs to meet AOP Goals
- Oversight of 25+ Program Managers and >700 matrixed employees
- Interface with senior level customers, domestic and international
- 16+ years of combined professional related working experience in Program Management, Capture Management, or Engineering Management
- Proven experience in leading production, capturing new business/program(s), proposals, and customer engagement
- Background and experience in program management techniques (full Profit & Loss responsibilities) and working in a matrixed environment
- Proven demonstration of leadership competencies, especially influential communications, strategic thinking, cultivating innovation, collaboration, developing talent, customer focus, and driving results
- Level 2 PM certification or equivalent. Must obtain Program Management Certification, in accordance with RP-248
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- EO/IR technical domain knowledge in the ISR arena
- Level 1 PM certification
- Earned Value certification
- DoD Top Secret Clearance with special access
- MBA or Advanced Technical Degree preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Program Management, All Program Management