Location: Adelaide South Australia
Security Clearance: Base Line
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Based in Techport, Osborne
Due to continued growth, Raytheon Australia have an opportunity for a Procurement Officer to be based at the Techport, Osborne office. Reporting to the Integrated Supply Chain Director, the Procurement Officer will contribute to overall business performance by applying company policies and procedures to support procurement activities for the business
- Raising of purchase orders as well as managing supplier performance and ensuring delivery of goods and services in accordance with cost, schedule and quality requirements
- Maintaining procurement records and documentation against all procurements, including, source selection recommendations, method of procurement, quotations, receipt and control of all commercial correspondence, supplier contact information, purchase order amendments, status reports and other documents
- Ensuring procurement records and purchase orders are consistent with company policies and objectives, accurately reflects the agreement of the parties, and the scope of work and acceptance criteria.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in procurement, supply chain or contracts, including the contract administration and supplier management activities
- Experience with online procurement systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Government contracts (desirable)
- Experience in commercial negotiations as well as development of customer and supplier relationships
- High level of computer literacy and conversant in the "Office" suite of applications
- Eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance.
- At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit www.raytheon.com.au
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Supply Chain, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Supply Chain/Purchasing