Location: Adelaide South Australia
Security Clearance: Negative Vetting 1
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent roles based in South Australia or New South Wales
With over ten million hours of complex combat system integration experience, Raytheon Australia has become the nation’s largest and most capable combat system integrator. Our highly skilled workforce have substantial expertise in combat system integration, architecture, development and testing, giving you the opportunity to challenge yourself and develop a long-term career with an industry leader. At Raytheon, we aim to draw the brightest minds and strive to give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning to maintain a highly-skilled, world-class workforce.
Due to continued growth and future business opportunities, Raytheon Australia are seeking Graduates across various disciplines including Engineering, Project Management, Integrated Logistics, Contracts and Finance to join our teams in Adelaide and Sydney. We require people with a high level of customer focus and the ability to adapt in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Support a culture of teamwork, enthusiasm and a proactive nature within the assigned Team
- Facilitate movement of data with effective communication
- Work cooperatively with others and work effectively as part of a team; manage relationships with both internal and external customers and associates
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of the Company safety and security policies and practices; demonstrates appropriate compliance to policies and practices
- Consistent and unquestionable ethical conduct in all business interactions and agreements with internal and external parties
- Problem solve within a team environment
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant Degree qualification
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve objectives
- Good communications and analytical skills
- An ability to work effectively in, and contribute to the success of, a team of professionals
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian defence security clearance
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit www.raytheon.com.au
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career we encourage you to click on the apply button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Accounting, Contracts, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Finance, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Integration and Test Engineering, Logistics Engineering, Logistics Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Program Management, Software Engineering, Supply Chain, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, All, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Contracts and Supply Chain Accounting, Contracts, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Finance, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Integration & Test Engineering, Logistics Engineering, Logistics Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Program Management, Program Planning/Scheduling, Software Engineering, Supply Chain/Purchasing, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering