Location: Eagan Minnesota
Security Clearance: Public Trust Current
This contingent position is being considered & hired for all non-management levels (G08-G10) based upon selected candidate’s applicable experience.Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc. is seeking to hire an Applications Security Assessment professional to build and manage an Applications Security Assessment team supporting a major United States government agency, performing security controls assessments, vulnerability assessment, audit, and risk assessment of customer applications. The successful candidate will work closely with the Vulnerability assessment team to provide the CISO organization with a comprehensive vulnerability management capability. This job will be located in Eagan, Minnesota.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the CISO team to ensure that Security goals and policies are reflected by measurable and repeatable application scans, audits, and analyses.
- Coordinates regularly with leadership supporting the CISO.
- Serves as key resource in testing and validating the effectiveness of applications, system and network protections along with policy compliance.
- Ensures proper training, testing, and career development for team members.
- Works with Quality & Compliance Manager to ensure that assessments measure policy and configuration compliance.
- Issues regular status on assessment to CISO using accurate and current data.
- Liaises with the CISO and other leaders.
- Coordinates closely with Enterprise Risk Manager to ensure that Security measurement methods are regularly reviewed and improved without losing the ability to track progress by observing change relative to prior measurements.
- Contributes to policy enforcement and compliance.
- Analyzes site and enterprise Computer Network Defense and host defense policies and configurations, and evaluate compliance.
- Assists with the selection of tools and methods for assessment as well as cost-effective mitigation
- Manages authorized technical evaluations, including penetration testing, within legal limitations.
- Manages non-technical evaluations to validate user policies and training are consistent with requirements and goals.
- Prepares clear and complete reports that provide remediation strategies.
- Ensures follow-up on audits and remediation efforts.
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
- Experience with large organization networks.
- Experience with regulatory compliance and policy enforcement.
- Experience defining legal boundaries for penetration tests.
- Experience in the roles identified above.
- 4+ years of experience for G08
- 6+ years of experience for G09
- 8+ years of experience for G10
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to support limited domestic travel (<25 %)
- Experience planning, designing, and implementing an incident response team
- Experience with large enterprise networks
- Experience with reverse engineering
Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Master’s Degree preferred. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DODI 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II; CISSP preferred.
One or more of the following: CISA, GSNA, CEH
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber, Security, Technical, Warfighter Support Services, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Cyber Jobs, Security, Technical