Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Confidential
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth. As a Principal Subcontract Specialist, you’re an integral member of the Advanced Technology and Operations Management Team. In this role, you’re primarily responsible for managing (including providing formal communication and direction as well as close-out) various agreements and subcontracts in support of Advanced Technology and Operations. Your Responsibilities will include:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- Develop and manage University Funding Agreements, University Subcontracts, and agreements for product and/or services.
- Managing Subcontractors or Universities to meet all subcontract requirements including cost, schedule, technical and quality requirements.
- Managing and reporting subcontract performance to the Global Supply Chain Management Team and Program / Integrated Product Team.
- Preparing and issuing Requests for Proposal to support proposal and program/company requirements; reviewing and leading subcontract proposal evaluations.
- Performing cost and price analyses, developing negotiation strategies and leading negotiations.
- Ensuring subcontract compliance with public law and Raytheon Company policy and procedures; understanding and applying Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR), ITAR, and import/export requirements as applicable.
- Maintaining required subcontract or agreement records.
- Supply chain resource for the development of Statements of Work, Task Statements, and other cross business activities.
- 6+ years of experience in Procurement, Subcontracts, Contracts, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing, Project Management, Program Management, Supply Chain or Supplier Management
- Experience working in cross-functional teams or experience with project or program management.
- US Citizenship is required.
Required Education:About RaytheonRaytheon Company is a global technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems brings together the talented professionals, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that ensure the success of our customers’ missions worldwide.Key elements of our growth include our strong commitment to the global marketplace and our superior employee benefits package, including: Medical, Dental and Vision available on Day 1, Holiday time, Paid time off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules (Every other Friday Off!), 401K with match, Employer Contributed Retirement Income Savings, Employee Discounts, Performance Sharing, Educational Assistance, Continuous Learning and much more.This job is posted internally as: Principal Subcontract Specialist
- Experience with Supply Chain processes and functions.
- Experience in government, aerospace, and/or defense industries, including international.
- Experience working with Universities and agreements.
- Experience with import/export regulations.
- Good working knowledge of Government regulations and Public Laws as they pertain to procurements.
- Good working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR and DFAR).
- Excellent analytical skills for performing price/cost analysis and problem solving.
- Terms and Conditions and price negotiations experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including demonstrated presentation skills.
- Possess good organizational capabilities and be detail oriented.
- Systems and tools experience (PRISM, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, etc.).
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as in a team environment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Contracts, Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, All, Engineering, Contracts and Supply Chain Contracts, Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain/Purchasing