Location: Forest Mississippi
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
|The F-15 Operations Program Manager (OPM) provides integrated operations program management support across a portfolio of international and domestic F-15 programs. Includes planning and execution oversight of production and development type contracts. The successful candidate will: support all program activities to ensure adherence to program schedule, cost, and technical performance; prepare corrective action plans for technical and cost/schedule issues; champion risk & opportunity management efforts; and coordinate/execute proposal preparation. The Operations Program Manager will be accountable for achieving all internal financial targets, supporting process improvement initiatives, and ensuring compliance to all applicable policies and procedures while supporting program operations in all phases of maturity including Engineering Development, Low Rate Production, Full Rate Production, and Sustainment.|
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborating and partnering with functional resources and program offices to ensure program execution success
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Communicating clearly and removing barriers to execution across the enterprise
- Presenting program status utilizing business and project management tools and procedures including Earned Value Management System, Risk Management, Financial Forecasts and Program Estimate at Completion analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across the entire organization.
- 8 years of professional experience; minimum of 4 years of direct related experience in Program Management, Engineering, or Operations
- Ability to obtain a DOD Secret Security Clearance
- Supervisory Experience / Leading Teams
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Proficiency with MS Excel including use of advance analytic tools
- Proposal Experience
- Prior experience with manufacturing planning and scheduling; Strong knowledge of Production Control concepts including WIP management and TAKT
- Experience with lean manufacturing tools and concepts
- Prior Aerospace Defense experience
- Working experience with SAP based Enterprise Resource Planning
- Existing DOD Secret Clearance
- Certification in Program Management, Six Sigma, or Lean Manufacturing
- EVMS Certification
Required Education: Bachelor Degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Technology, Business Management or Manufacturing related discipline.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Business Administration, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Program Management, All, Engineering Business Administration, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Program Management