|This is an international program for the integration of a C4ISR solution to include sensors, system integration, installation, training, ILS and warranty support. |
Program Manager will be located in-country in Oman to interface directly with the international client, government agencies, subcontractors and stakeholders. Internally, the program manager will have cross functional leadership that will include the management of the overall project, as well as support from the Functional organizations. It will also include a significant in-country partner workshare allocation, including material procurement, installation, and ILS. The candidate will apply disciplined program management processes and tools to maintain excellence in execution and will regularly interact with senior Raytheon leadership on strategy status and direction.
This position is contingent upon contract award. The selected applicant will deploy to Oman under an International Long Term Assignment MOU that will be administered by Raytheon International Assignment Services (IAS) -
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Specific Tasks Include:
• Accountable and responsible for program.
• Sets program strategy, vision and tactical direction for program execution by multifunctional team(s) and sub-contractors.
• Acts as primary contact and is responsible for meeting contractual commitments including the financial, quality, technology, and schedule performance using the approved business model management tools including EVMS, IPDS, PRISM, etc.
• Establishes an executable baseline and manages the program risk and opportunity.
• Sets milestones and monitors adherence to program master plans and schedules.
• Uses approved control systems and reports that accurately measure progress, identify potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken, and ensures the meeting of contract commitments.
• Supervises and integrates the performance of the program Integrated Product Teams and functional organizations.
• Establish and maintains strong customer and partner relationships
• Responsible for regular reporting to senior leadership on program performance, AOP forecasting, monthly MORs and quarterly EACs.
• Experience working with Middle Eastern customers and suppliers with the ability to build strong working relationships
• Experience working with RII to expand the program and related business
• EX/IM experience on a large international program
• 12+ years of experience in program management, preferably for command and control systems or large international integration projects
• Direct experience with leading and managing a successful, large complex program or equivalent
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience implementing EVMS and Risk & Opportunity Management
• Demonstrated knowledge of IPDS
• Experience in program planning, budgeting, and tracking to cost and schedule
• Demonstrated experience with the defense acquisition processes for systems
• Experience in building and leading a multi-disciplined team including members from Engineering, Operations, Integrated Supply Chain, and Quality
• Ability to relocate to Oman and work from the established Raytheon office
• Currently possess a Secret Clearance (DoD)
• EVMS Level II certified
• R6s Specialist Qualified
• PMX Level 2/3 Certified, or ability to get certified within 1 year
• B.S. / B.A. in Engineering, Science or Mathematics or related program
• Established network across IDS including Solipsys and Mil-C2 product areas
• International subcontract management experience
• Experience interfacing with Senior leadership up to the Raytheon CEO
• 5-years experience as a Program Manager, PIC, and/or CAM on a similarly sized program
• Experience with managing civil works, either directly or as embedded content within a prior program
• Ability to influence and manage an international supplier with significant program scope
• Familiarity with risk management tools
• Experience with collaboration tools such as OneIDE and eRoom
• Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and collaboration
• Strong communication skills and experience presenting to customers and senior leadership
• Desired Education: an advanced degree or MBA is desired