Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
Raytheon’s Production Planning Team is looking for a highly motivated, energetic,
Planner who’ll support a variety of strategic initiatives.
As a Make Part Planner for the Integrated Supply Chain team, you will be an active member of a cross-functional team that will collaboratively create a plan that encompasses material and capacity availability and supports financial objectives. This plan will provide the factory and our suppliers with an executable schedule that achieves on-time delivery to our customer, the warfighter.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Releasing all required Production orders to support plan
- Managing all Change notices impacting plan and collaborate with Prod Control when required
- Performing all Prism transactions supporting plan such as Group to Group transfers
- Monitoring group alias mailbox to support Stakeholder requirements
- Maintaining group Tier 2 Key Performance Indicator metrics
- Managing all relative Value Stream Firm Planned order integrity keeping supply and demand requirements in alignment
- Maintaining all relative Value Stream routing times and lot sizes collaborating with Ops, Engineering, and Prod Control
- Participate and support Six Sigma projects as required
- Attending Value Stream Tier 1 meetings
- Support Senior Master Planning initiatives as required
- 4+ years’ experience in Supply Chain or Operations in a Manufacturing or Military environment
- Experience with supply chain planning and / or scheduling
- Experience with MRP / ERP systems (SAP or equivalent)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of master data, supply chain, manufacturing operations and the integration of these areas in the planning environment
- Understanding of MRP schedules, capacity planning and financial objectives
- Experience using capacity requirements planning (CRP) and MRP simulation tools
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, industry practices, and standards related to planning through MRP/ERP systems
- Versed in balancing supply and demand to create executable schedules
- Understanding in shop floor capacity planning and management of load hours
- Proficient in systematic planning solutions to mitigate material constraints
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment to achieve a common goal
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project)
- APICS CSCP or equivalent required (must achieve within first 12 months)
Raytheon Company is a global technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems brings together the talented professionals, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that ensure the success of our customers’ missions worldwide.
Key elements of our growth include our strong commitment to the global marketplace and our superior employee benefits package, including: Medical, Dental and Vision available on Day 1, Holiday time, Paid time off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules (Every other Friday Off!), 401K with match, Employer Contributed Retirement Income Savings, Employee Discounts, Performance Sharing, Educational Assistance, Continuous Learning and much more.
This job is posted internally as: Sr. Plan Production Control Specialist
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Manufacturing, Supply Chain, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Purchasing