Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Senior RF Design Engineer responsible for the full design life cycle for synthesizer and RF converter module designs with various levels of reuse and complexity. This position requires engineering experience with RF design, knowledgeable in CAD processes & RF design tools. The RF designer must be capable of owning the RF design effort and coordinating the work of others from various functional areas required for the design, build, and test.Required Skills:
Minimum 4 years of RF electronics experience w/strong technical background. Key demonstrated attributes include:
- Knowledgeable in the entire lifecycle of RF module development from proposal & requirements through design & production support
- Develop module requirements with systems engineering, perform trade studies, design analysis & simulations, present RF module at design reviews, and create schematics while overseeing the layout in CAD and build in operations
- Extensive module checkout to the developed test plan and validation to the requirements matrix
- Lead investigation activities to identify and resolve RF performance issues
- Ability to perform required electrical circuit analysis using simulation tools such as ADS, Genesys, and Excel
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to access US only data systems
- Familiarity with System Thinking in Radar Basic Concepts, RF Signal Processing, HW/SW Integration & Test Process and Procedures, field testing
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced technical concepts in the application of Radar and EW systems and their application to larger work products
MSEEThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Integration and Test Engineering, Optical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technical, Test Engineering, All, Engineering Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Integration & Test Engineering, Optics/Optical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technical, Test Engineering