Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Industrial Security - Command Media and Risk Assessment LeaderAt Raytheon we regard the security of our employees, its assets, tangible and intangible, to be of primary importance to our continued growth, profitability and success. The establishment of security controls and procedures is essential for the protection of employees, the preservation of assets, and the effective enforcement of rules and regulations.This position can be a Team Leader II Industrial Security/ G08 or a Manager I Industrial Security /G09 based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for this position.The Command Media and Risk Assessment Leader will hold a dual role in managing all command media for the Global Security Services (GSS) organization within Raytheon Missile Systems as well as serve as an a team lead for the internal risk assessor team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Ongoing partnership with the enterprise security team to develop standard enterprise wide command mediaU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employmentRequired Education, Skills & Experience: •Bachelor’s degree - preferred majors in Security Management, Risk Management, Criminal Justice, or other related field•Team Leader II Industrial Security – 4 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar role with a related Bachelor’s degree •Manager I Industrial Security - 6 years of professional experience, preferably in a similar role with a related Bachelor’s degree •Active Secret DoD Security Clearance•Knowledge of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)•Experienced in conducting internal risk or NIPSOM compliance inspections•Experience with Defense Security Services (DSS) and Security Vulnerability Inspections or similar agency and inspections•Able to travel on company business (approximately 10-15% travel)•U.S. CitizenshipDesired Education, Skills & Experience: •Master’s degree - preferred majors in Security Management, Risk Management, Criminal Justice, or other related field •Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills, willing and able to present to all levels of employees and customers•Self-starter with minimal supervision•Ability to solve routine problems of limited to moderate scope and complexity•Ability to learn, share, and apply •Able to work extended hours, in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment•Experienced in conducting internal risk or NIPSOM compliance inspections•Understanding of the Raytheon IPDS process or similar toolset•Government Database Experience, e.g., JPAS, e-QIP, eFCL•Working knowledge of Raytheon Global Security Services tool sets, e.g., Access Commander, Perspective, eSecurity, and VRS•Knowledge of Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN) Manuals & Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705•Completed training courses offered by DSS SPeD related to Facility Security Officer Role•Certified Industrial Security Professional or similar related certificationSecurity Clearance: This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of a Secret security Clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/indus_psmo-i_interim.htmlThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
2. Forms management (generating, updating, terminating)
3. Records auditing, organizational directives management and review
4. Chair the RMS GSS Change Control board
5. Providing leadership in coordinating, assessing, and analyzing data to determine security trends
6. Review and understand classified threat reports
7. Conduct interviews of employees, customers, suppliers and government representatives
8. Review classified and unclassified critical technology for open risks
9. Provide final reports to leadership on risks and non-compliances within programs, and geo-separated sites.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Security, All Security