Location: Nashua New Hampshire
Security Clearance: Secret
A Quality Program Lead (QPL) is needed to support the Product Support-programs within IIS Mission Assurance activities at the Material Consolidation Point (MCP) in Nashua, NH. This individual will be responsible for ensuring program execution to the contractual and business requirements; driving Mission Assurance (MA) and disciplined program performance; and driving root cause analysis to ensure the proactive identification and elimination of program issues. This individual will be an active participant with the MCP leadership team, and will coordinate the Mission Assurance activities of a team of engineers and inspectors.The QPL will lead quality process definition, deployment and compliance, and will mentor Quality Engineers in performing specific tasking in these areas. The position will require in-depth understanding quality tools, effective process measurement, and root cause/corrective action. The individual will need to possess the ability to mentor others in both Mission Assurance and other functions on the application of these quality tools and processes.This leadership position requires frequent interface with internal customers along with Quality counterparts in our external customer organizations (e.g., DCMA or DOD customer Mission Assurance/Quality, IDS/SAS Mission Assurance). There will be extensive participation on cross-functional teams. The position also requires daily communication with functional areas to obtain the results necessary to support both quality and program strategies, goals and requirements. The QPL’s focus will be on planning the Mission Assurance tasking and collaborating with a team of Quality Engineers in a matrixed organization who will execute the front line actions for the individual programs that operate at the MCP.Other tasking includes:
- Define and communicate MA program planning based on requirements and the established tiering level
- Ensure MA requirements for individual programs are verified prior to sell-off to Customers (DCMA and/or Internal RTN Customers)
- Establish customer relationships and ensure customer corrective action requests are addressed, validated and resolved.
- Develop and maintain operational MA metrics, and present current MA at internal status reviews.
- Chair or Co-chair Corrective Action Boards (CABs) as needed.
- 8+ years of increasing responsibility in quality, integration, test, and/or product realization, depot repair, technical manuals and training services.
- 8+ years of experience in core Quality tasks (planning, control, improvement) in driving compliance and validation of related activities.
- Experience with AS9100:2016 requirements
- Experience with aerospace and defense products, systems and technologies.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
- Effective leadership skills with strong influencing and change management skills
- Ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
- ASQ CQE or CMQ/OE certification
- Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or Certified Raytheon Six Sigma Expert/Six Sigma Black Belt
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with proven success in communication at all organizational levels
- Prior team leadership experience—leading matrix, multi-site organizations, including quality engineers and customers; building high performing teams
- Proven success in building and maintaining relationships with multiple customers
- Leadership of improvement projects through achievement of results
- Understanding of budgeting, Earned Value Management, including Raytheon EVMS Level 2 certification
- Ability to hold others accountable in a results-based environment
This position requires a U.S. Person.
- Bachelor's degree (STEM field of study [Science, Technology, Engineering or Math];
- 75% or more course work toward a Bachelor's degree will be considered on a case by case basis with at least 6 years of work experience in an aerospace and defense-related Quality/Mission Assurance field.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Quality Assurance, Warfighter Support Services, All Quality Assurance