Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Cyber Engineer professional to be a key contributor in the implementation of cyber engineering. This engineer will be involved throughout the full-lifecycle of the development program including CONOPs development, requirements development, architecture, design, integration, test, certification, and continuous monitoring of products.
This position provides an engineer the opportunity to support ongoing business process activities, such as, metrics collection and analysis, program tailoring, and process documentation updates and deployment.
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an Active Secret clearance and the ability to obtain a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
• 6+ years of experience developing cyber security solutions, Security Authorization requirements, and security policy and emerging cyber security technologies for Department of Defense (DoD) or similar federal agency
• Current IAM1 or greater cybersecurity certification per DoD 8570.01-Manual
• 4+ years implementing compliance with security requirements (i.e. Risk Management Framework, STIGs)
• Assessment of existing products to determine vulnerabilities and develop strategies for improving
• Windows Operating System, Linux, or TCP/IP network troubleshooting abilities
• Experience in of conducting RMF security assessments and supporting programs achieving ATO under ICD 503 standards
• Experience in developing and maintaining Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plans and ability to obtain data to support the development of Ongoing ConMon Reports
• Experience developing and updating security artifacts such as: CTP, SSP, Security CONOPS, GUG/PUG, POA&M, SRTM, etc.
• Ability to identify system design and operational vulnerabilities, and make recommendations to address deficient areas.
• Capable of developing technical solutions following the assessment of complex customer needs
• Ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadline
• Experience with systems engineering at all development levels of a complex system
• Experience conducting technical reviews with customers (both internal and external)
• Project skills including cost, schedule, supplier management, risk, and opportunity assessment
• Experience and knowledge in onboarding, tuning and implementing enterprise security solutions (Tenable Security Center and Nessus, RSA NetWitness Security Analytics, and the DoD’s HBSS solution)
• Experience analyzing audit log data and determine compliance with published standards
• Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, VBA, Ruby) or programming languages (e.g. C/C++ or Java) to automate security testing
• Active TS/SCI clearance
6 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics or related technical degree; 4 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics or related technical degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Cloud Computing, Cyber, Engineering Technology, Integration and Test Engineering, Reliability Engineer, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, All, Engineering Cloud Computing, Cyber Jobs, Engineering Technology, Integration & Test Engineering, Reliability Engineer, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering