Location: Aurora Colorado
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHgJob Description:The Automation Lead will provide technical leadership across Automation teams that are responsible for multiple infrastructure build development; AWS and OPS deployments, deployment configurations and security compliance; and database management systems on the GPS OCX Program. The individual will be responsible for Automation development schedule execution, technical and programmatic status & direction including scope definition, Earned Value Management (EVM) status reporting, metric collection and communication, and coordination with other leads within the Sub-IPT and Platform IPT to ensure program success. US Citizenship is required due to the candidate needing a current US Secret Security Clearance.Note: Candidates with a current Secret security clearance or higher are eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon.Key Responsibilities of the Automation Lead includes:
- Provide daily technical direction and leadership to a multi-function team to ensure progress to schedule milestones are met and any technical issues are addressed.
- Continuous updates of technical direction, scope, DR and CR work-off, through effective communication and coordination with the Automation team staff
- Continuous collaboration across the Platform IPT to ensure overall program deadlines and milestones are met within scope; requirements compliant, and achieved.
- Daily collection, understanding, and summarization of automation team status, including assessment of impacts on program milestones.
- Status reporting to Platform IPT leadership.
- Experience in providing technical guidance leading teams of up to 70 people
- Experience in leading the definition, development, and test of DevOps pipelines and methodologies within complex environments
- Exceptional communication skills with extensive experience working with a wide range of leadership or customers
- Experience writing scripts for automation tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible to perform operating system builds; as well as software installation and configuration
- Experience and understanding of Jenkins
- Experience as a Linux System Administrator
- Experience as a Windows System Administrator
- Knowledge in languages such as Python, Perl, Ruby, or PowerShell
- Knowledge of COTS software installations
- Current US Government DoD Secret Security Clearance US Citizenship required
- 8 years of related work experience
Required Education: Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 8 years of related work experience or 16 years of related work experience in lieu of a STEM degree
- EVMS certification, with first-hand experience performing EVM on a Government Contract
- First-hand experience as a Scrum Master using the JIRA Toolset to execute programs using agile methodology
- Knowledge of Ground Station CONOPS
- Strong attention to detail with results-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of technical documentation
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, All, Engineering Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering