Location: Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to support the Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID). SADID is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within IDS and we welcome you to join our tradition of achieving excellence through thought and team work while leveraging individual diversity. SADID provides requirements definition and design at the system, subsystem and component level every day in a collaborative environment which is characterized by respect for the individual, problem solving in a team setting, consensus oriented solutions, and results based recognition. Supporting this mission are teams providing domain expertise and creative solutions in surveillance, naval and missile defense based radar system design, sonar and undersea sensor system design, integrated air and missile defense systems engineering, command and control/battle management system design, combat system and platform architecture design and integration, operational analysis and simulation modeling research and development, software intensive system engineering, cyber solutions and algorithm development for signal processing, tracking and discrimination systems.Job Description: Senior Principal Systems EngineerMember of the Systems engineering team based in Europe engaged in technical execution of the development of various products.
You will design and develop world-class Missile Defense programs, support radar system concept development, requirements generation and flow down, modeling and simulation data analysis, and integration and test activities. You will work within multidiscipline development teams across multiple locations to deliver technical support for assigned programs and products. This position is a 3 year assignment. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.THIS REQUISITION IS CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARDRequired Skills:
- Systems of Systems architectural analysis / CONOPS
- Requirement analysis and allocation to design of hardware and software
- Reach back / coordination with CONUS Systems Engineering Lead
- Engineering support to production
- Minimum of 6(+) years of experience in the field of engineering or a related technical discipline working with (one of the following) Matlab, C/C++, Java, and/or DOORS
- Experience with system level requirements development, documentation and maintenance
- Experience with detection, discrimination, track and signal processing algorithms, concepts and their behaviors and performance
- Develop and code system models, algorithms, test vectors and analysis tools in support of analyzing radar requirements and performance.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven multitasking skills
- Demonstrated team player, with excellent collaboration and mentoring skills
- Masters of Science in an Engineering discipline
- Security clearance
- Working knowledge or experience with Patriot Systems
- Demonstrated excellence in past work
- Ability to work closely with a cross functional team, with representatives from Engineering, Operations, Integrated Supply Chain, Quality, IPT Leadership, Program Management teams
- Ability to collaborate with external suppliers
- Speaks / familiarity with the Polish language
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, General Management, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, All, Engineering Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, General Management, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering