Location: Largo Florida
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
This position will lead the Components, Semiconductor, PWB/CCA Procurement Team within the Global Business Services Supply Chain - REPS (Raytheon Enterprise Procurement Services) organization. The successful candidate will manage a virtual team procuring production and non-production components in support of all four businesses. The ideal candidate will have experience with both product and non-product procurement, sourcing and execution. This includes supplier management, negotiation support, price analysis, proposal support and compliance aspects of supply chain management. Additionally, the candidate will have experience influencing suppliers and their performance while servicing business customers to a very high level of service excellence.Responsibilities include providing leadership and strategic direction to a team of 8-10 procurement professionals located across the country. The candidate must be able to lead, guide and motivate the team through changes in scope and direction as our organization continues to grow, upgrade team skill sets and drive service excellence behaviors. The candidate will partner with senior leadership to communicate and build awareness, drive collaborative business relationships and develop common processes. The candidate will also:• Drive efficiencies, closely monitor, develop strategies and influence performance results on our key metrics of purchase order throughput, purchase order cycle time, on time delivery (with a focus on managing to MRP), material cost savings, requisition backlog and aging. • Serve as the escalation path for complex negotiations and issues.
• Drive short term and long term problem resolution with a focus on root cause corrective actions.
• Oversee the direction and management of supplier relationships, tactically and strategically.
• Communicate to ensure alignment & cohesion.
• Ensure team flexibility, adaptability and agility to optimize the team and organization.
• Increase knowledge sharing and collaboration across teams and organization.
• Ensure predictability in our results by implementing effective goals and managing performance to them.Required Skills:
- A minimum of 10 years of supply chain or related experience.
- Well-versed in supply chain compliance, including in-depth knowledge of U.S. Government Acquisition Regulations (FAR, DFARS), Raytheon terms and conditions and export/import requirements.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills specifically related to managing teams, motivating, coaching and developing employees.
- Proven ability to act as a change agent.
- Demonstrated ability to influence key decision-makers and to negotiate with internal colleagues across the four Raytheon businesses and with the external supplier community.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, strong presentation and organization skills, keen attention to detail.
- Proven ability to interface at all levels of the organization and maintain strong relationships with senior level internal and external customers, peers and team members.
- Skilled at handling multiple competing priorities with the ability to set expectations appropriately and quickly re-adjust when necessary.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment.
- Willingness to travel approximately 20-30% of the time.
- A minimum of 4 years in a supervisory capacity
- Familiarity with Raytheon’s Strategic Enterprise Aligned Commodities (SEAC) processes.
- Working knowledge of Raytheon’s various supply chain systems and the SAP PRISM purchasing tool.
- Data-driven approach with significant experience using metrics to drive performance.
- Strong working knowledge of negotiating terms and conditions, with the ability to coach and develop employees’ ability to negotiate terms and conditions independently.
- Experience obtaining and understanding cost and pricing data requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Engineering or a related field. Master’s degree or MBA a plus.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com
and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon
Supply Chain, All, Contracts and Supply Chain Supply Chain/Purchasing