Location: Andover Massachusetts
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user.
The WLED Program Integration and Earned Value Section Manager leads a team of professionals to provide program integration, coordination and control as well as control account management resources to programs across IDS. The Section Manager is responsible for employee performance development and assessment, budgeting, manpower planning, cost proposal and EAC development and review. The Section Manager also ensures the team is adequately trained in EVMS, IPDS, and program execution to ensure consistency in program reporting and leverage best practices across programs. The section manager is responsible for coaching, career development, oversight of personnel issue resolution, compliance with Raytheon policy and procedures, timecard approvals, tool and process development and administration of performance development summaries, merit increases, promotions and performance improvement plans. The Section Manager coordinates section meetings, skip-level meetings, proposal development activities, and provides direct engagement with business partners and program leadership to ensure timely execution of PICC and CAM work products.
- Ten (10)+ years of experience in program execution using EVMS (or similar tool), or similar project management experience
- Experience working with PMX Tools or equivalent project management applications
- Prior experience as Program Integration Coordination and Control Manager (PICC), Control Account Manager (CAM), or similar management role on a Department of Defense program
- Raytheon Earned Value Certification or equivalent (i.e. Program Management Institute (PMI), etc)
- Understanding of Estimate at Completion and proposal development processes
- Demonstrated success leading project or program teams
- Experience with Raytheon EVMS policy, procedures, process and tools (or similar policy, systems and tools)
- Experience managing budgets and completing EVMS requirements in a technical environment
- Experience creating program baseline and integrated master schedule
- Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent Six Sigma qualifications
- Experience as CAM or PICC on Program with Contractual EVMS reporting requirements
- Ability to develop briefings and present to audiences on EVMS CARs, metrics and business environment
- Prior participation in Integrated Baseline Reviews and EVMS Surveillance Reviews
- PMX Certification
- Master’s Degree preferred
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- BS/BA degree in a major related to this job description or 8 years of applicable experience related to this job description in lieu of a BS/BA,
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Engineering Technology, Finance, All, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling Engineering Technology, Finance, Program Planning/Scheduling