Location: Herndon Virginia
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
This is an opportunity to become the FP&A Manager of the ~$400M High Consequence Missions (HCM) sub-mission area within Cybersecurity & Special Missions (CSM).
This position is responsible for consolidating, analyzing and providing recommendations for the bookings, sales, profit and cash forecast, as well as the development and monitoring of the Forward Pricing Rate Proposal (FPRP). The candidate will also be responsible for supporting the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and 5 Year Strategic Plan. The candidate will need to support leadership with actionable information, proactive communication, and on-time accurate data delivery.
The selected candidate ensures that information is accurate and complete for the monthly forecasting process, monthly operating reviews (MORs), and Strategic and Annual Operating Reviews. The selected candidate will work under tight deadlines with a high degree of exposure.
The selected candidate will also have opportunities to be involved with ad hoc projects. Past projects have included hardware device and Software as a Service (SaaS) pricing, commercial company investments and partnerships, customer budget assessments, and business case analysis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Monthly forecasting updates
- Track expense and base performance against FPRP rates
- Coordinate Strategic 5YP and AOP development and presentations
- Develop monthly IMOR packages
- Monitor progress against monthly forecast targets
- Manage Short Range Opportunities (SRO)
- Provide weekly indirect labor tracking files
- Manage product portfolio financial reporting metrics
- 6 - 8+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, program controls, or other finance roles
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with multiple levels of financial, engineering, and program management
- Knowledge of accounting for various types of Government contracts
- Experience with SAP accounting system
- Rplan forecasting and Business Warehouse (BW) experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with developing rates and rate structures
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced work environment
- Prior experience in pricing, specifically products
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Finance, or related field
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Accounting, Finance, Warfighter Support Services, All Accounting, Finance