Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
As a Supply Chain Subcontract Manager supporting Raytheon IDS’s Mission Systems and Sensors Business Area, you’re a member of a dynamic Subcontracts Team supporting the achievement of prime contract requirements and program goals. In this highly visible role, you’ll manage multiple subcontracts; working from execution through completion and providing formal communications and contractual direction as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing Subcontractors to meet all subcontract requirements including cost, schedule, technical and quality requirements. Leading negotiations, changes and close-out activities, maintaining all required subcontracts records.
• Managing and reporting on the subcontract performance to the Integrated Supply Chain CrossBusiness Team and within the Program/Integrated Product Team.
• Collaborating with other Subcontract Program Managers in managing Subcontract Partner performance.
• Preparing and issuing Requests for Proposal in support of proposals and program requirements.
• Reviewing and leading the evaluation of Subcontractor proposals.
• Ensuring subcontractcompliance with public law and Raytheon company policy and procedures,understanding and applying Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR), ITAR andimport/export requirements.
• Coordinating withImport/Export on ITAR and other related topics
• Supporting the Best Value Source Selection (BVSS) competition process
• Assisting Capture Lead with Collaborative Agreements such as Teaming Agreements.
• Serving as thec ontractual advisor for the development of Subcontractor Statement of Work and other Cross Business Team subcontract activities.
• Implementing scope changes while controlling cost and maintaining schedule.
• Ensuring effective application of program management tools in the development of subcontractor requirements.
· 8+ years of experience in Procurement, Subcontracts, Contracts,Engineering, Finance, Project Management, Program Management, Supply Chain orSupplier Management
· Experience with Supply Chain processes and functions
· Experience working in cross-functional teams or experience with project or program management
· Knowledge and experience with Government regulations and Public Laws as they pertain to procurements
· Knowledge of FAR and DFAR
· Experience in performing cost analysis and negotiations
· International direct, commercial and foreign military salesexperience
· Six Sigma qualification
· Ability to work independently
· Strong communication skills
· Team player, problem solver
· Systems and Tools Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PRISM,SAMS, PDM, WebDM).
· Ability to travel (Domestic and International)
· Ability to obtain Security Clearance
Raytheon Company is a global technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems brings together the talented professionals, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that ensure the success of our customers’ missions worldwide.
Key elements of our growth include our strong commitment to the global marketplace and our superior employee benefits package, including: Medical, Dental and Vision available on Day 1, Holiday time, Paid time off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules (Every other Friday Off!), 401K with match, Employer Contributed Retirement Income Savings, Employee Discounts, Performance Sharing, Educational Assistance, Continuous Learning and much more.
This job is posted internally as Manager II Subcontract Management
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.