Location: El Segundo California
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems Division, Systems Verification Center (El Segundo) is currently seeking a mid-level Technical Support Engineer to support test laboratories based in our El Segundo, CA facility. Support Engineers will be integral members of a highly skilled and dynamic team that performs unit and systems level test, integration, validation and verification.
**U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.**
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of laboratory test, review test data and troubleshoot abnormalities
- Support Root Cause and Corrective Action Projects (RCCA)
- Maintain calibration status of test equipment
- Manage chemicals, chemical logs and chemical disposal
- Manage computer systems within the laboratory
- Maintain metrics for equipment and laboratory utilization
- Work under general supervision
- Above average computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, works well in team environment and with management and engineering.
- US Citizen
- Active DoD Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain special access clearance(s)
- Ability to access US only data
- Meticulous attention to detail (Detail Oriented)
- Experience with radar testing and specifications
- Environmental laboratory control practices
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain special access clearance(s)
- Willing to work 2nd shift
Required Education: BS, BA or 2+ years of equivalent technical experience.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Engineering Technology, Space and Airborne Systems, All, Engineering Engineering Technology