Location: Canberra Australian Capital Territory
Security Clearance: Base Line
- Work for one of Australia's most significant Defence Companies
- Contribute to Australia's safety and security with a team of more than 1300 employees
- Step up and help to deliver whole-of-life integrated solutions for Defence
The Senior Talent Development Manager is accountable for the design and implementation of internal talent development programs and developmental plans for graduates of the Leadership Continuum, with particular focus on the MEP Alumni (Management Excellence Program) and supporting activities for the BLP Alumni (Business Leadership Program).
- Provide leadership to the Talent Development Cell, including management of Talent Development activities through the Talent Development Manager.
- Provide support to Raytheon leaders in the development of teams through group facilitation, team based activities, organisational coaching and mentoring.
- Contribute to the design of Talent Management initiatives to attract, develop and retain talent and maximise ROI/ROE
- Provide support to succession planning through the design and implementation of development plans for targeted employees or functions
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Principles, training systems and related web based technologies.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of talent management, and professional development frameworks
- Has the capability to build effective relationships, to influence business leaders and key stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrates in-depth leadership experience, outstanding skills and competencies in the delivery of leader development programs
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence security clearance
At Raytheon Australia we respect the value of military service. Many of our customers are the men and women who defend our nation and its interests while a number of our employees also serve in the Reserves or are military veterans themselves.
Being a major supplier to the Australian Defence Force (ADF), we recognise the particular talents that only veterans can offer. Working with Raytheon provides former members of the ADF an opportunity to bring their military skills to the private sector for a successful transition into the civilian workforce. To support them in this, Raytheon Australia guarantees every veteran and their partner an interview for a role where their skills or experience align with selection criteria. Applications must be received via our careers website. To learn more about our support for those who have served visit www.raytheon.com.au
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Australia is a trusted partner in delivering systems integration and mission support solutions to our customers. As one of the most reputable high technology companies in the world, Raytheon delivers innovative solutions to protect, defend and secure.
Human Resources, All Human Resources