Location: Tucson Arizona
Security Clearance: Secret
TheTestSystemsSolutionsCenter(TSSC)appliesa systems approachtoprovidetotaltestsolutionsthatensurethequalityof Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) products. The TSSCusescommonplatformsandprocesses to design/developproduction,depot and engineeringteststations. Opportunities include:
Job Description:RMS – Systems Test Directorate is seeking an Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) for the TSSC. The candidate will be leading a multi-disciplined team composed of various engineering disciplines (Electrical, Software, Mechanical, Firmware/Configurable logic, etc.). The candidate will be responsible for reviewing program requirements, contributing to the desired test architecture, generating cost estimates, creating proposals (Basis of Estimate-BOE), building an integrated project (resource loaded) schedule and successfully executing to the plan, meeting with program managers, providing metrics, managing sustainment activities and teams, coordinating with functional management, and coordinating resources for both development and sustaining projects. The candidate will also be responsible for reporting progress for an Earned Value Management System program. The qualified candidate will also be expected to conform to a process driven environment (e.g. TSSC One Page process), following procedures and practices established to guide a project through the different phases of test equipment implementation including design, fabrication, documentation, and support.The selected candidate will participate on multidiscipline engineering teams reviewing designs, development and integration of RMS test products within TSSC. The candidate will also be responsible for mentoring other IPTLs.Required skills:
- Designing, developing or using commercialsoftwareforsimulationandtestequipmentenvironments
- Designing,developing or integrating methods and equipment to effectivelytestsystems.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- A minimum of 10 years of systems design experience with the demonstrated ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts across multiple engineering disciplines
- Proven technical leadership in leading senior multi-discipline engineers to drive innovative solutions and rapid results
- Proven system design and analysis experience spanning conceptual design through detailed design and system integration
- Demonstrated experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) reporting as well as bid and proposal experience
- Demonstrated experienced with building and successful execution of a resource loaded MS Project schedule
- Excellent technical writing and formal presentation skills
- Excellent people skills and mentoring capabilities of senior engineers
- Master of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Experience with test equipment design and manufacturing test engineering
- Certified Cost Account Manager with experience handling accounts greater than $10M in value
- Knowledgeable in the application of Model Based Engineering (MBE) development
- Risk and opportunity management experience
- Patents, Papers and Publications in related technical field
Checkus out on YouTube:
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
The Five Most Powerful Missiles Made byRaytheon
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
TheDefenseIndustrialSecurityClearanceOffice(DISCO), an agencyoftheDepartmentofDefense,handlesandadjudicatesthesecurityclearanceprocess.Securityclearancefactorsinclude, but arenotlimitedto,allegiancetotheUS,foreigninfluence,foreignpreference,criminalconduct,securityviolationsanddruginvolvement.Employment is contingentonotherfactors,including, but notlimited to, backgroundchecksanddrugscreens.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Test Engineering, All, Engineering Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Test Engineering