Location: Portsmouth Rhode Island
Security Clearance: Secret
The Fleet Readiness Services Team at Raytheon’s Seapower Capability is responsible for providing engineering and logistic support to the fleet for a variety of Naval systems and products. The individual selected for this position, will provide key logistics and technical support for the receipt, repair and return of government assets, including receipt and induction of assets to be repaired, management of the current asset inventory, evaluation of assets (including developing failure analysis reports), preparation of manufacturing instructions and other documentation for the repair, recording all internal and external transactions, preparation of transfer documentation and formal selloff of repaired hardware.
- 4+ years of logistics experience related to this job description
- Failure analysis experience in a lab setting.
- Experience with engineering drawings and ability to extract parts, special process, test and manufacturing requirements.
Required Education (including Major):
- Thorough understanding of ILS management philosophies, processes, and sponsor owned material tracking and reporting, including use and preparation of DD250, DD1348 and DD1149.
- Working level knowledge of Microsoft office, with strong Excel skills.
- Experience preparing manufacturing or repair instructions.
- Inventory management experience (especially involving government-owned material)
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex data lists using Microsoft Excel, Access, PRISM, EAGLE or other tools
- Experience with selloff of product to a government customer (especially involving DCMA).
- Experience with preparing detailed status reports providing relevant tracking, analysis and repair status/disposition of repair material.
- Experience working as an electronics/electro-mechanical test technician.
- Experience working in a production facility and the training and qualifications necessary to work in that environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Mathematics, science, or a related (STEM) technical field. 8+ years of professional experience related to this job description will be considered as a substitute for a BS/BA. (2 years of relevant professional experience equals 1 year of College)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Hardware Engineering, Logistics Engineering, Logistics Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Hardware Engineering, Logistics Engineering, Logistics Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering