Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
APY-10 Spares Program Manager
The Airborne Multi-mode Radars (AMR) directorate within the Radar Sensor Systems (RSS) product line is seeking a Program Manager to manage the APY-10 Spares Production in support of the US Navy through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). This responsibility will include execution of multiple production contracts for APY-10 WRAs. Additionally, the position will support the APY-10 Production Program Manager on the execution of the Multi-year Production contract with the Navy. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.Role and Responsibilities:
- Profit and loss accountability for assigned portfolio; reports to the APY-10 Program Manager
- Responsible for meeting customer commitments and contract deliverables as well as actions associated with program reporting and cost / schedule control
- Acts as Proposal manager for future spares requirements
- Minimum 8 years relevant Program Management, Cost Account Manager, or Integrated Product Team Lead experience
- Demonstrated development and application of integrated master plan and schedule, Risk and Opportunity management, Earned Value management, closed loop corrective actions, configuration control and financial reporting
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated skills for applying PM Best Practices
- Experience with cost and schedule management & developing financial forecasts
- Leadership skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams to foster improvements in established processes across all program areas to ensure predictable, quick reaction results.
- Ability to achieve Raytheon PM Certification (conditional) at Level 5 within 6 months of assignment
- Active Secret Clearance
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain access to US only data systems
- Strong business sense to proactively identify and resolve problems, quickly and efficiently
- Technical knowledge of Radar Systems and/or similar technologies
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and Project tools, comprehension of Manufacturing Requirements Planning and PRISM.
- Raytheon Level 5 Program Management Certification or equivalent.
- Understanding of the military operations community and logistics support structures
- Effective interpersonal skills especially in team building/maintenance and customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Science or related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Business Administration, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Mathematics, Program Management, Technical, All, Engineering Business Administration, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Mathematics, Program Management, Technical