Location: San Diego California
Security Clearance: Secret
Interested in meaningful work that supports the United States Navy? Are you looking to be part of a diverse team which prioritizes respect and inclusion, and a company that invests in its employees’ professional development and values a work/life balance?
If so, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems is seeking software engineering professionals like you to work in a team environment on the design, development, integration, and maintenance of a large scale, Real Time Software System that supports our warfighters. You’ll be asked to analyze and resolve complex system integration challenges in both a lab and fielded environment as needed, as well as needing to communicate real time technical issues and recommend solutions and alternatives.
- Minimum 2 years recent software development experience within design, development, test, or integration of system software components.
- Object Oriented Design & Development,
Application Development: C++
- Unix/Linux Operating System knowledge
- This positions requires the ability to obtain a secret clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
- Application Development: C/C++, Java, XML
- OOA/D,UML, Rational Rose
- Experience with Clear Case and Clear Quest
- Able to support basic Infrastructure services (builder, framework, shell)
- Software process, peer reviews, defect tracking, change control
- Data querying and analysis, scripting tools, automation
- Experience with IA hardening, STIGs, CCEVS, implementation of MAC controls, penetration testing, TCSEC, and TNI.
- Experience with security policies on operating systems and network devices.
This position requires a U.S. Person
- BS in technical major such as Computer Engineering, computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical degree
Keywords: C, C++, JAVA, IA, Clear Case, Object Oriented, Unix. Linux, secret clearance
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Software Engineering, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Software Engineering