Location: Tewksbury Massachusetts
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth. As a Subcontract Manager, you’re an integral member of the Seapower Subcontracts Management team. In this role, you will be responsible for overall Subcontractor performance throughout the subcontract life cycle. The Subcontract Manager documents, prepares and executes subcontracts; provides formal communication and contractual direction; and performs contract close-out.Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing Subcontractors to meet all subcontract requirements including cost, schedule, technical and quality requirements.
- Managing and reporting subcontract performance to the Integrated Supply Chain Cross Business Team and Program/Integrated Product Team.
- Preparing and issuing Requests for Proposal to support proposal and program requirements; reviewing and leading subcontract proposal evaluations.
- Performing cost and price analysis, developing negotiation strategies, and leading negotiations.
- Ensuring subcontract compliance with public law and Raytheon Company policy and procedures; understanding and applying Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR/DFAR), ITAR, and import/export requirements, as appropriate.
- Maintaining required subcontract records
- Evaluating and insuring compliance with Technical Assistance Agreements and Manufacturing License Agreements.
- 6+ years’ experience in any of the following: Procurement, Subcontracts, Contracts, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Project or Program Management or Supplier Management
- Experience with supply chain processes and functions
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Possess good organizational capabilities and be detail oriented
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree About RaytheonRaytheon Company is a global technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, government and cybersecurity markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems brings together the talented professionals, cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions that ensure the success of our customers’ missions worldwide.Key elements of our growth include our strong commitment to the global marketplace and our superior employee benefits package, including: Medical, Dental and Vision available on Day 1, Holiday time, Paid time off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules (Every other Friday Off!), 401K with match, Employer Contributed Retirement Income Savings, Employee Discounts, Performance Sharing, Educational Assistance, Continuous Learning and much more.This job is posted internally as: Principal Subcontract Specialist
- Experience in the government, aerospace, and/or defense industries, including international procurement
- Experience with multiple subcontract types
- Experience with import/export regulations (ITAR/EAR)
- In-depth working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR and DFAR)
- Terms and conditions negotiations experience
- Analytical skills for performing price/cost analysis and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including demonstrated presentation skills
- Experience in desktop computing tools (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Experience working with ERP system (i.e, SAP/PRISM)
- Ability to work independently
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Program Management, Supply Chain, All, Engineering, Program Planning/Scheduling, Contracts and Supply Chain Finance, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering, Program Management, Program Planning/Scheduling, Supply Chain/Purchasing