Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: Secret
Job Description:The Test Systems Solutions Center (TSSC) NTx section is responsible for the design and development of test equipment hardware and software to support a wide range of products and customers. The NTx team, part of Raytheon Missile Systems, is a small yet highly agile team who consistently provides quality, on-time solutions supporting both program-centric external customers and internal customers seeking economical solutions for Raytheon funded efforts.The TSSC NTx is currently seeking an experienced test engineer to join our team. Responsibilities include: perform architectural and detailed electrical design of test positions, test adapters, system interface circuit cards, cable design and integration of test positions and post-delivery support. Candidate will be expected to follow established procedures and instructions (IPDS and the TSSC One-page Process) while working closely with program / functional supervision to ensure the overall design objectives are met. Candidate must be able to support cradle to grave efforts including proposal generation, conceptual modeling, detailed design and integration activities.Required Skills:
(Note: This is a dual requisition; for the G10 position, a minimum of 8 years is required.)Desired Skills:
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Minimum of 6 years test engineering experience, including circuit design, analysis, test and production support, test hardware and software knowledge
- Experience with schematic capture, circuit simulation and analysis tools
- Experience using Test Equipment like Oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, etc
- Familiarity with National Instruments product lines, both hardware and software development
- Familiar with analog, digital, and/or RF signal test and analysis
- Experience with troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
Checkus out on YouTube:RaytheonCompanyOverviewAre you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?The Five Most Powerful Missiles Made byRaytheonStandardMissile-3FlightTest (FTM-25)
- Master of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard
- Project estimation (budget and schedule)
- Ability to translate requirements into cost effective and creative solutions
- Work in collaborative environment
- Must be able to support multiple, ongoing efforts
- Self-motivated - willing to engage customers, partners and suppliers to achieve results
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Sense of process discipline, order and attention to detail
- Work with limited supervision and meet commitments for assigned schedule, financial and technical goals.
- Experience with Electro-optic systems
Thispositionrequirestheeligibilitytoobtain a securityclearance.Non-UScitizens may not be eligibletoobtain a securityclearance.TheDefenseIndustrialSecurityClearanceOffice(DISCO),anagencyoftheDepartmentofDefense,handlesandadjudicatesthesecurityclearanceprocess.Securityclearancefactorsinclude, but arenotlimitedto,allegiancetotheUS,foreigninfluence,foreignpreference,criminalconduct,securityviolationsanddruginvolvement.Employment is contingentonotherfactors,including, but notlimited to, backgroundchecksanddrugscreens.
http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/indus_psmo-i_interiThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Test Engineering, All, Engineering Test Engineering