Location: Marlborough Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Consulting Industrial Security Specialist
What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position is for a Program Security Manager supporting a fast pace, dynamic and expanding Business Area reporting through the IDS Security organization, with an indirect reporting relationship to S-Band Product Line (SBPL) Program Leadership. Candidate will lead the SBPL Security initiatives in the day-to-day administration and management of the government security requirements for all S-Band Product Line activities. Responsibilities will include:
• Ensures adherence to the security requirements of all classified S-Band Product Line participant programs, as stipulated in DD Form 254 and Statements of Work. Reconciling differences/limitations by coordinating with internal and external program personnel. Required Skills:
• Assists with coordination of classified information system activities involving other business units
• Participates in short and long-term planning to meet SBPL and Raytheon business objectives consistent with the requirements of the NISPOM and other government directives as specified in the DD Forms 254.
• Assists with coordination and administration of SIPRNet connection
• Resolves program-level security issues with the internal Program Security Managers, Facility Security Officers, subcontractors, and internal program personnel.
• Occasional assistance of routine NISPOM-related matters at other SBPL performing locations to ensure consistency and compliance and with DSS preparation or audit finding resolutions
• Reviewing contractual (SOW, CDRL, etc) documents, internal directives, and the NISPOM for security applicability, impact analysis, and recommendations to Program Management.
• Active participation in proposal teams and serve as the security SME for IPDS Gate activities and reviews for SBPL.
• Assist Center Security staffs in determining appropriate flow-down requirements for subcontracts.
• Facilitate resolution of classification questions and ambiguities with local technical SMEs, PSMs & FSOs.
• Prevention, tracking, reporting, and analyzing security violations and trends.
• Support security teams with administrative inquiries and investigation when needed.
• Work with classified IRADS that fall within SBPL.
• Coordinate and track Critical Program Information (CPI) and OPSEC training to SBPL personnel.
• Collect and analyze security data as requested by SBPL Leadership Team.
• Conducting briefings to varied audience size and organizational levels.
• Provide assistance to the Information Assurance Team with Risk Management Framework (RMF) changes related to classified IS systems.
• Fundamental understanding of Product Lines and multiple programs that are focused on common components or assets for reuse across a family of radars.
• In-depth understanding of the NISPOM including Chapter 8 requirements and DD-254 implications.
• Ability to brief key points regarding security considerations related to business impacts to senior leaders
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently to solve complex challenges.
• Experience in writing and developing operational plans, directives, and security educational products.
• Effective multitasking and time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Local and occasional travel to test site if required.
• Existing Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
• Experience in conducting security assessments
• Experience with COMSEC Operations
• Prior experience in Government or Defense Contractor related security field.
• Project Management skills.
• General understanding of the Risk Management Frame work.
BA/BS and minimum of 6 years direct experience in the NISP or USG Security classified program operations
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Why I Choose Raytheon
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Information Technology, Cyber, Information and Knowledge Systems, Security, All Computer/Management Information Systems, Cyber Jobs, Information and Knowledge Systems, Security