Location: Richardson Texas
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
The individual selected for this role will be a Cloud System Administrator responsible for maintaining & executing cloud product strategy for core infrastructure services. The individual will need to be able to identify operational requirements to ensure all requirements are met for the successful selection and implementation of products and integrations. The individual’s tasks will require deep understanding of infrastructure services in the context of a both the commercial cloud environment and its integration within a highly-secure large-scale enterprise network and make recommendations on how new cloud offerings fit in our environment.Required Skills:
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Clearance
- Bachelor Degree with 4 years of related experience
- Diverse Operating Systems system administration (Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Active Directory experience including Group Policy and DNS management.
- Cloud computing service provisioning Amazon Web Services
- Administrator usage of Amazon Web Services, specifically EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, KMS, IAM
- Internet technologies including HTTP, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP, TLS/SSL, DHCP, SSH, etc.
- Scripting / Automation
- Service operations monitoring
- Ability to translate concepts and ideas into technical solutions
Required Education (including Major):
- Container technology experience (e.g. Docker)
- Docker experience
- Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) software package deployment
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience
- Python experienced
- JSON Experience
- Routing and VPN protocols
- Experience with Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, KanBan, ScrumBan)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field OR 8 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber, Data Networking, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Integration and Test Engineering, Intelligence Analyst, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, All, Engineering Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Cyber Jobs, Data Networking, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Integration & Test Engineering, Intelligence Analyst, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering