Location: Aurora Colorado
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence CommunityRaytheon is currently seeking a Software Test Engineer to provide engineering/testing support to maintain high-priority operational systems at a high level of availability and to resolve problems based on mission criticality and guidance. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Performs software application testing on assigned mission systems running a variety of operating systems to include Solaris, Linux, Windows, and VMS
- Detects, isolates, documents, and quickly reports problems encountered during operations of the operational system baseline, which includes the collection of diagnostic data, development of workarounds, and other activities necessary for operation of a system application
- Supports system/application groups for ongoing analysis and integration efforts
- Accurately documents problems in logging and discrepancy reporting tools
- Frequently communicates with the customer to help establish requirements and schedules
- Requires a BS Degree and 2 years technical experience – OR – possess a minimum of 10 years directly related experience in lieu of a degree
- Must have a current DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II (minimum) Certification
- Must have the ability to evaluate LINUX and UNIX system/application error conditions
- Must have the ability to evaluate Windows system/application error conditions
- Must have the ability to identify and isolate discrepancies to software, hardware or configurations
- Must have experience in authoring and executing formal test procedures
- Requires good communication skills in order for the effective and accurate exchange of information with customer visibility into maintainer based actions and response
- Requires ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI Polygraph are required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Information Technology, Technical, Warfighter Support Services, All Computer/Management Information Systems, Technical