Location: Dallas Texas
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Machine Tool Maintenance Technician: Responsible for repair and maintenance of all manual and computerized numerical machines in large machining facility performing high precision work.
This position is for 2nd Shift
- 4 years experience with CNC controls
- 1 year minimum experience performing preventative maintenance
- 1 year minimum experience troubleshooting all aspects of machine tools, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatically, hydraulically operated functions
- Written and verbal communication skills required to keep fabrication shop and machine tools maintenance management apprised of status/problems
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 years of experience with CNC controls
- Knowledge of laser and ballbar of CNC machines
- Timely problem resolution
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing product requirements and conditions in the facility
- Positive, proactive attitude and work approach
- Effective time management skills
Desired Education: Associate degree in Electronics, Technical School or Certification or Military training in Electronics; Education may be considered in lieu of experience for this role.
This position can be a Production Associate Senior or Production Specialist based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience, and responsibility requirements for this position.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Manufacturing, Technical, All Manufacturing, Technical