Location: Woburn Massachusetts
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Raytheon Company - IDS
Sr. Information Assurance Cyber Specialist, I, ISSM
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.Our Global Security Services organization ensures that Raytheon teammates across the globe are able to communicate, collaborate and innovate for customer success. We maintain leading-edge technology solutions to prevent security threats, protect the integrity of our systems and support Raytheon’s products around the world. Information System Security Managers collaborate with a diverse team to support fast-paced, critical programs with classified information system capabilities. Success in this role means you are able to develop, implement and maintain secure, compliant environments across various classified programs. Program and Information Technology teams rely on your collaboration and guidance to ensure the continued success and authorization of classified networks.What’s YOUR Mission?Job Description: This position is for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) at the Raytheon, Woburn, MA location. The ISSM is responsible for the Information Assurance (IA) program as stipulated by various US Government requirements including (but not limited to): National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) and related documentation such as the Office of the Designated Approving Authority (ODAA) Process Manuals, Baseline Technical Security Configuration Standards, DSS Authorization and Assessment Process Manual (DAAPM) as well as customer/contract specific Information Assurance (IA) regulations. Components of the IA program include Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities (documentation preparation, system configuration/validation, certification testing, etc.), security sustainment activities (hardware change management, software change management, account management, media protection, user interface, file transfers, etc.), conducting self-inspections, audit trail review, and delivering information systems security education and awareness. This position manages the IA incident response program as well as interfaces with other IA team members, other security disciplines (industrial security, physical security, special programs security, etc.), program personnel and government security representatives.This position is ERIP eligible.
Capped relocation support is available to the selected applicant if eligible per Company policy. Amount of budget to be discussed at the appropriate time.Required Skills:
- G08 Four (4+) years of experience working with and/or supporting computer technologies (such as: Microsoft Office applications, databases, operating systems or computer network hardware)
- Currently holds a US SECRET Clearance
- Ability to obtain and maintain Information Security professional certification commensurate with DoD 8570.1-M Level 3 requirements (CISSP or other) within six months of hire date.
- Existing DoD SECRET
- Working experience with operating systems; Solaris, HPUX, Linux, or Windows
- Design and implement a process to identify and mitigate specific risks within the security environment.
- Understands and leverages IDS business knowledge to achieve results (financial, manpower, etc).
- Experience working with government regulations, such as NISPOM, JAFAN, JSIG, DIACAP and Risk Management Framework. Regulation is based on customer requirements
- Experience supporting various system configurations (Stand Alone, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Government, and Contractor connections)
- Experience with Interconnected Security Agreements (ISA), Network Security Plans (NSP), Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding (MOA/U)
- Preparation of Assessment and Authorization documents and procedures
- Ability to deliver Information Assurance (IA) related briefings and training material
- Self-motivated and possess good written, verbal, listening and presentation skills, particularly in documenting evaluation results
- Previous experience working in a classified information systems environment
- Desire and ability to work as a team member
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and statistical techniques
- Customer focused, adaptable and willing to work varying assignments
- Familiarity with Test Equipment and Sanitization Procedures
- Organizational skills to include: attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask
- Must be flexible and work with general supervision
- Experience with audit reviews such as: physical security, network and application, password administration, file access privileges, etc.
- CISSP, CISM, Security+ or similar 8570 certification
Desired Education:The following courses can be completed at the DSS Training Website: https://stepp.dss.mil/SelfRegistration/Login.aspx
- Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Criminal Justice, Business or other relevant degree OR 8 years related experience in lieu of degree
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon's Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
- NISPOM Chapter 8 Requirements for Industry (IS201.16)
- Introduction to Industrial Security (IS011.16 / .06)
- Safeguarding Classified Information (IS109.16 / .06)
- OPSEC Security Awareness(GS130.16)
- Cyber Security Awareness(CI130.16)
- Introduction to the Risk Management Framework (RMF) (CS124.16)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Curricula (CS100.CU)
- Continuous Monitoring (CS200.16)
- Special Access Program Overview (SA001.16/06)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Cyber, Information and Knowledge Systems, Security, All Cyber Jobs, Information and Knowledge Systems, Security