Location: Goleta California
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance. Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality. Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control and may develop those techniques. Provides guidance to Engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques. Assist production teams in meeting production goals through day to day production support and process improvements. Establish and maintain equipment and staffing capacity modeling.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- Must be self-motivated and possess good communication skills, especially in documenting evaluation results
- Desire and ability to work as a team member is essential
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and willing to work varying assignments
- Must be customer focused
- Experience in semiconductor/wafer fabrication manufacturing environment
- Experience using Six Sigma process improvement methods.
- Knowledge of financial and business principles.
- Knowledge in Statistical Analysis (SPC)
- Comfortable working in a cleanroom fabrication environment
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Technical Problem Solving
- Capacity Planning
- Excel Macro
- Cycle Time, Yield Analysis
- 5S Implementation
- Technical writing
- Collaborative team member
Required Education: BS Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
Desired Education: BS Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Engineering Technology, Space and Airborne Systems, All, Engineering Engineering Technology