Location: Aurora Colorado
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Responsibilities include providing updates/enhancements to existing software and to a lesser degree developing new software. Support for our systems requires attention to all phases of our software process; Design & Development, Verification, Documentation, Peer Review, Milestone Reporting and support to the Independent Test Organization. Our software process is subject to a rigid customer defined integration process and the applicant must be able to adhere to the defined process.
The candidate must be able to:
- Interface with and provide support to users
- Analyze and resolve anomalies related to software, system configuration, network interfaces and operating system issues and
be able to communicate the issue and recommended solutions and alternatives
- Work independently in a team environment and be able to share ideas and responsibilities
- Must be available for occasional off-hours support
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software design, development and maintenance
- Experience in object oriented programming (C++, Java)
- Experience in scripting languages (csh, perl, ksh, bash)
- A strong working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating systems
- Experience with ClearCase
- Ability to lead and participate in medium scale software projects
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with Raytheon's DSAC software libraries and product line
- SecrityPlus Certification
- Experience in administration of relational databases (Oracle and MySQL)
- Experience in distributed applications (ActiveMQ for JMS)
- Experience with X-Midas and XM-Py
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or 14 years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Software Engineering, Technical, Warfighter Support Services, All, Engineering Software Engineering, Technical