Location: Huntsville Alabama
Security Clearance: Secret
|The Raytheon Customer Visualization Center (CVC) goal is to empower customers to jointly develop, visualize, and demonstrate innovative new solutions within immersive environments. The CVC focuses on advanced 3D stereo visualization and other supporting immersive technologies to drive customer intimacy and shape requirements. We are looking for an energetic, innovative, independent, self-starter for this position. |
This position is for the IT Technical Lead for the CVC (Customer Visualization Center), located in Huntsville, AL. The IT Leads primary responsibility is to ensure the CVC software and hardware systems are operationally ready. This will include a mix of visualization, audio, simulation and collaboration software applications and hardware systems. The position will support high level briefings, demonstrations, and program reviews and use collaboration tools to connect to remote sites to share and display multiple media content. The IT Technical Lead will be the prime point of contact for IT related issues, including networking, security, hardware maintenance, CVC infrastructure and CVC software tools. The IT Technical Lead will be knowledgeable in all CVC internal processes and support the execution of CVC engagements from initial request through closeout. Additional responsibilities include collaboration with the CVC staff and others to evolve and support the CVC Customer Engagement and Program Support use cases. In addition the IT Technical Lead will help develop and execute the IT strategy to support the evolution and growth of the CVC.
Minimum Required Skills:
Highly Desired Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or IT related field (or equivalent combination of work experience and schooling/certifications) with a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or a MS degree in IT related field and 4 years of experience
- Must possess broad experience across multiple IT frameworks and disciplines with the ability to work across directorates to resolve issues (End User, Server, and network at a minimum)
- Must demonstrate past experience in working on cross-functional teams to bring integrated IT solutions to life
- Must have past experience in integrating advanced audio-visual systems
- Must be capable of generating and executing technology roadmaps for advanced visualization
- Must be capable of performing a wide range of IT centric activities concurrently
- Demonstrated ability in the area of AV equipment up to operational support
- Ability to proactively engage with IT operations in the areas of network, servers, collaboration, etc.)
- Must be capable of interacting with and leading small cross-functional team with a focus on providing visualization services to a wide range of customers when required
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining the IT system readiness of a technology center
- Demonstrated knowledge of Raytheon's IT Policies and Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to define and document IT processes and procedures
- Troubleshooting and support for all designated SLT executives and their admin’s systems and applications
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance US Citizenship statues required as this positon needs active US Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Outstanding ability to anticipate and take proactive action
- Well organized
- Exceptional judgment and decision-making skills
- Superior listening, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with individuals at various levels including the executive leadership team
- Ability to think tactically and strategically
- Technical writing experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS) is the world leader in the design, development and production of missile systems for critical requirement including air-to-air, strike, surface Navy air defense, land combat missiles, guided projectiles, exoatmospheric kill vehicles, missile defense and directed energy weapons. RMS is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona with over 11,000 employees operating at sites across the country and internationally.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Configuration Management, Information and Knowledge Systems, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Configuration Management, Information and Knowledge Systems