Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: Secret
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) is seeking a motivated and capable software engineer that will participate on multidiscipline engineering teams performing design, development and integration of test set software. The typical work environment involves the development of both engineering and production test equipment software. The candidate will be expected to act as a part of their team to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of test products. This position is focused on, but not limited to, the design, development, integration, test, and maintenance of test set software. The selected candidate will develop applications, libraries, and instrument drivers. This position includes supporting existing and new military programs. This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or G09 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and requirements for the position.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop test set software
- Contribute to the development of software requirements
- Contribute significantly to all phases of the software development life-cycle.
- Integrate software on the target test set
- Apply investigation and troubleshooting skills to assess and resolve issues
- Communicate effectively with team members
- 4+ years of experience developing software utilizing C/C++
- Experience with the design, code, test and integrate (DCTI) phases of the software development life cycle
- This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Experience with C,C++, LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, NI TestStand
- Operating System: Windows
- Experience with Configuration Management tools
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in technical major (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.) from an accredited University. This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Integrated Defense Systems McKinney Opportunities, All, Engineering Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering