Location: Sterling Virginia
Security Clearance: TSSCI
Senior Proposal Analyst This position requires the eligibility to obtain a TS-SCI security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.This is a senior pricing position within a dynamic organization focused on creating winning cost proposals to help achieve Raytheon’s business goals. This includes proposal development for ongoing programs, ECP’s and competitive new business pursuits. Job Description:The qualified candidate will:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Participate in pricing & cost proposal development for new business opportunities, follow-on program business and Engineering Change Proposals.
- Provide Pricing support for all phases of the proposal process – proposal development thru negotiations.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the current regulatory environment relative to the submission of proposals to the US Government (FAR, DFARS, TINA, CASB).
- Can act as the Pricing Lead on competitive efforts without supervision.
- Assess RFP Cost Volume requirements – translating them into a fully compliant cost proposal
- Effectively work a proposal in accordance with the Estimating & Pricing process and applicable policies
- The qualified candidate will have 4+ years of experience in Estimating & Pricing, Finance or a related/applicable field.
- Experience leading or supporting competitive new business, follow-on business and engineering change proposals for the government or government prime contractors.
- Strong understanding of government laws and regulations related to the development and negotiation of cost proposals is required (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA).
- Experience working in a pricing lead role as part of an overall proposal management team including business development, program management, finance, contracts and functional organizations is required.
- Excellent MS Excel and Word skills, along with proposal software experience are required.
- The candidate must also be willing to travel to support proposal activity at other Raytheon locations as needed. Travel not expected to exceed 20%
- Ability to interface with senior management
- Current TS-SCI clearance
- Advanced level experience using Microsoft Excel (functions and formula creation) and Word
- Advanced level experience with proposal pricing software tools
- Customer driven cost model development using MS Excel
- Finance/Accounting experience
- Bachelors’ Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business or related field with appropriate major.
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a TS-SCI security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com
and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon
Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, All Accounting, Business Administration, Finance