Location: El Segundo California
Security Clearance: None / Not Required
This position is responsible for leading the B-2 CDM Antenna Supplemental Contract. This is a $113M CPFF contract with external EV reporting requirements.
Individual will lead a team performing financial analysis / business management functions for B-2 Antenna Supplemental Contract within F/A-18 and Secure Sensor Solutions (SSS). This position assumes a leadership role within the Finance group to ensure coordination and communication across B-2, IPT Leadership, and Program Management. Excellent communication skills are required to coordinate financial data and inputs across multiple Production sites across the U.S. Position ensures that all required financial inputs (including reporting) are reviewed, analyzed and submitted on time.
Responsibilities include Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) implementation, variance analysis, data reviewing and reporting, and Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) development. Individual shall also be responsible for providing internal financial planning (e.g., bookings, sales, profit and cash forecasting and analysis) and billings support. In addition, this position is responsible for actively identifying risks that affect cost and/or schedule and providing proactive analysis of all financial aspects of the project. The individual will also be responsible for assisting in any proposal activity, such as creating BOEs, gate packages, negotiations, etc.
This position will help enable continued process improvement in efficiency and product quality. They will need to analyze and understand data quickly in order to make informed business decisions. They need to exhibit financial independence to ensure good business acumen and analysis within the production programs. This finance role must be able to interpret and ensure implementation of Raytheon Financial Policies and Procedures to program personnel in their daily/weekly communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure EAC, EV, and forecasting coordination across multiple sites across U.S.
- Mentor, support, and train new Finance analysts.
- Provide financial analysis and support for the B-2 MR&L programs.
- Assist with weekly SRO, quarterly formal forecast, AOP and 5 Year planning
- Assist with all aspects of Proposals including fact finding, WBS matrix creation, schedule and cost analysis, staffing plans, BOE consolidation and validation, and preparation of finance Gate 4 packages.
- Perform Business Case analysis and ROI analysis in support of new business
- Work with PM and IPTL’s to baseline new programs in accordance with Raytheon policies.
- Perform SAP Earned Value Reporting.
- Use PMX to create and maintain EV artifacts including the Control Account Document, Secondary Work Authorizations, WBS Dictionary, Program Log, and Responsibility Accountability Matrix.
- Prepare charts and present financial data at weekly Program Performance Reviews.
- Lead quarterly EAC process and prepare and review EACs with appropriate management levels.
- Expected travel 10% to domestic performers / suppliers
Desired Skills: (Can be comparative and subjective (if non-discriminatory). Need not be explicit and should not contain must haves, or required skills.)
- 6 years of related finance experience
- Ability to provide leadership in directing and motivating personnel toward common finance goals by setting priorities and working within deadlines.
- Proactive, creative and innovative in solving problems and issues. Keep management informed.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong sense of commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and quantify risk & opportunities
- Ability to acquire knowledge of new business / financial systems; proposal support and analysis
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
- Experience in communicating financial concepts, trends and variances to management
- Proactive, creative and innovative in solving problems and issues
- Ability to plan and manage daily tasks, meet deadlines, analyze, provide results and recommend solutions to various levels of management
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent personal computer skills including a high level of proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- IPMR Formats 1-7 experience
- Experience with SAP APEX, BW and BPS
- Experience interfacing with customers external to Raytheon
- Shows initiative by seeking ways to improve processes and data analysis
- Ability to Work under minimal supervision. Participates in determining objectives of assignment plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives after training period
- Ability to quickly master Business Systems
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Prior experience in Defense or Aerospace
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
Desired Education: (This would be any additional education and/or major that would be considered.)
Prefer to also have a Master's Degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Finance, All Finance