Location: McKinney Texas
Security Clearance: Top Secret - Current
Seeking a high caliber Consulting Program Cost Schedule & Controls Lead to support the Advanced Concepts and Technology (ACT) mission area within SAS. The ACT mission area includes a multitude of programs typically working on the front end of developing cutting edge technologies. This position will be responsible for partnering with program managers for program finance support as well as technical finance leadership support to program analysts in El Segundo, CA and Goleta, CA.
The selected candidate will support programs and be considered a Subject Matter Expert on Program financial matters in the following areas:
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- EVMS, Baseline Development and Management, Cost/Schedule Integration, Baseline Development and Management and Estimate at Completion development
- Monitor costs and manpower on a weekly basis ensuring that actuals are within budget and charged to the correct end objective
- Work with Business Development, Product Line Business manager, and accounting to properly forecast and recognize Bookings/Sales/Profit/Cash and provide variance analysis as necessary
- Provide PMO and CAMs with internal reports on cost and schedule performance
- Prepare internal program review presentations for Product Line/Mission Area management
- Provide proposal support for new business as well as engineering change proposals (ECPs)
- Provide funding analysis and forecasts to internal/external customers. Monitor billing status and unbilled issues
- Support the development of Contract Funds Requests (CFRs) and Appropriation Requests (ARs) as applicable
- Ensure all required finance inputs are reviewed, analyzed and submitted on time
- Serve as the primary financial technical POC for the CA based ACT program finance analysts by providing guidance/training/clarification of finance business tools and processes
- Support audits of financial information by internal auditors, external auditors, DCAA and other agencies - Assist with development of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP's)
- Participate on Raytheon Six Sigma process improvement projects.
- 8+ years of related finance experience in multiple aspects of financial management and business analysis including program controls
- Fluent in all aspects of Finance (Program Controls, Accounting, Forecasting)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience presenting complex information to all levels of staff and management in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding of contract structures on development program with various fee plans
- Firm understanding of Earned Value Management fundamentals
- Solid understanding of IMS, integration of cost and schedule, updates to the WBS and OBS, defining control accounts, planning packages and work packages
- Understand and perform analysis on the Annual Operating Plan, (AOP), Forecast, and Short Range Outlook
- Experience organizing, preparing, and presenting briefings to Customers, Management, and peers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, clear verbal and writing abilities, task flexibility, sensitivity to customer’s needs.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Aerospace or DoD experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive, creative, problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience in organizing, preparing and presenting briefings to peers and senior management
- Deltek EVMS Software (MPM)
- IPDS & Gate Processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Master’s Degree preferred
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Raytheon
is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter
Finance, All Finance