Location: GAITHERSBURG MD US 20878
Site Activation Lead Gaithersburg MD
Leidos is seeking aSite Activation Leadwho will lead the Site Deployment Team at multiple facilities: Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCCs), in support of various National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs: ERAM, TFDM, ERAM, ATOP and TBFM.
• Coordinate all activities, communication, and planning efforts directly with ARTCC FAA and Leidos personnel.
• Provide daily status to include but not be limited to daily in-brief/out-brief, status of schedule, status of material deliveries, and status of sub-contractors.
• Assisting Technical Operations (TO) personnel in deployment and certification of the ERAM technical Refresh system after completion deployment.
• Maintain an on-site schedule in a printable, electronic data base format for each ERAM system location beginning at General Acceptance (GA), for each site, to the conclusion of Contractor maintenance responsibilities.
• Perform software installations, firmware upgrades, and other system maintenance actions.
• On-site maintenance of site equipment in accordance with approved technical manuals.
• Assisting TO personnel in periodic maintenance and certification of the system after completion of hardware maintenance actions.
• Assisting TO personnel in equipment relocation and certification of the system after completion of hardware relocation actions.
• Consolidating records of maintenance and supply actions and preparing reports.
• Providing technical expertise to local TO personnel during ERAM and TFDM system maintenance actions, including system monitoring, troubleshooting, and replacement of failed LRUs.
• Assisting with administration of site spares.
• Maintaining site technical documentation, data files, logs, and performance records.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8-12 years of professional experience; or 6-8 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree
• Previous NAS/FAA site activation experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity
• Prior experience in a technical leadership role that requires significant coordination across multiple functional areas. Prior experience with cost accounting / earned value management/ownership Planning and Cost estimating experience
• Experience in team building, customer focus
• Experience with execution under Waterfall and/or Agile development methodologies
• Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs such as FAA facilities for various NextGen programs: ERAM, ATOP, TBFM, TFDM
• Travel required up to 75%
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.