Location: FORT GEORGE G. MEADE MD US 20755
TheDefense and Intelligence Groupof Leidos has an opportunity for a Systems Integration Engineer located in our in Fort Meade, MD offices. Successful candidate will support systems engineering, integration, test, and deployment activities for the Defense Information Systems Agency. Candidate will provide technical analysis for a wide variety of systems engineering and integration activities, execute moderate complexity studies to evaluate products for compliance with requirements and applicable standards, define preliminary processes to solve complex engineering issues, and work heavily in a team environment.
In this role, you will:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and 2-4 years related experience in systems administration/engineering/integration.
DoD 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification required; Security+, CISSP, or CEH are the preferred certifications.
- Hands on network integration and installation experience.
- Experience with RedHat / Linux / VMware (install, configure, maintain and administer)
- Experience installing and configuring Windows Server and Windows 7.
- Works effectively both as a team member and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, email, and in personwith all levels.
- Experience with creating technical documentation.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability/desire to work in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- Candidate must possess an active Secret clearance, and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
The following is preferred but not required:
- Strong Linux experience including 2+ years maintaining, troubleshooting and performing performance analysis and tuning.
- Experience with Network Devices such as Load Balancers, Routers and switches.
- Experience with MySQL Database and Microsoft Active Directory a plus.
- Experience with cross domain guard technologies.
External Referral EligibleLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.