Leidos has an opportunity for a Senior Exercise Planner to support dynamic mission based in the McLean, Virginia area. We are seeking skilled exercise planning officers with at least 10 years of practical experience with exercise planning in the Intelligence Community.
The position calls for a certified Homeland Security Exercises and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) planner with ten (10) years of experience in the planning, developing, coordinating and execution of all levels of exercise events (seminars, workshops, tabletops, games, drills, functional and full-scale) and reporting the findings/results from every exercise executed on behalf of the customer. The candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience involving the use and application of the National Incident Management System and Incident Command Structure in all-hazard crisis response situations.
· Candidate must be familiar with the exercise business model and be able to take an exercise from the concept stage through to post exercise evaluations, after-action reports and when applicable implementation of results.
· Candidate must have the ability to develop products to include but not limited to meeting notes, mock exercise injects and products, exercise scripts/play, after action reports and recommendations.
· Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and/or equivalent formal military training and 8+ years of related experience.
· Intelligence community or military experience preferred
· Candidates must have strong oral and written communications skills
· Must be familiar and able to use the Microsoft Office suite for the development of exercise deliverables
· Strong background with various Intelligence Community tools and databases is required
· Candidates should have a proven track record working in a fast-paced environment while multitasking (i.e. multiple phone calls, monitor cable traffic/e-mails, tasking from various government agencies, etc.)
· Must be available to travel CONUS and OCONUS 15% or more
· Must have current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance